This is a personal step-by-step guide about how to make and design a website, optimize it for search engines like Google, Yahoo, and MSN,which send the most people to your website, and the best part,I will offer you some ways on how to make $$$money$$$ from your website. This is from my personal experience and hope I make this stressful proccess alot more easier for you. Enjoy all the free search engine TOOLs. I reccommend you start from the first post ! Lets begin

Saturday, September 02, 2006

I want to start my own $$website$$ ,where do i begin ?

hello, and welcome, this is the first official post of our blog. I was pretty shy about starting a blog, just did not know where to start. Well, if your like me, you probably always wanted to start your own website. Everyday I would surf the net, and wonder who owned all these beutiful and interactive websites. It was like everyone had thier own little piece of the net they could call thiers, except me ! The thought scared me, i knew nothing about building websites, or even how people got them to work for that matter. All i knew was that i wanted my own website, and when i found out how much free $$$money$$$ people were making from thier site's on the internet, i knew i could not just sit back and wait. Just the thought of that made me excited and I wanted to learn everything there was to know about building my own website. But wait, there was one question, where would i start ?
Search Engine Optimization Guide

1 comment:

SEO India said...

This is the best Think
India has a wide economy with both big and small companies. It may be a surprise for you to know that big and established businesses allocate a large part of their yearly budget to SEO.